- Main GoalBuild Muscle
- Workout TypeSingle Muscle Group
- Training LevelBeginner
- Program Duration8 weeks
- Days Per Week2
- Time Per Workout50-60 minutes
- Equipment RequiredBarbell, Bodyweight, Cables, Dumbbells, EZ Bar, Machines
- Target Gender Male & Female
- Recommended Supps
- Workout PDF Download Workout
This is an arm specialization workout for those of you who are tired of having puny guns, and want to try a more aggressive plan of attack. I suggest a training schedule something like this:
- Day 1 - Back, Traps and Forearms
- Day 2 - Chest and Arm Workout A
- Day 3 - Off
- Day 4 - Legs
- Day 5 - Shoulders and Arm Workout B
- Day 6 - Off
- Day 7 - Off
Arm Workout A
Arm workout A will target both the biceps and triceps with 3 different exercises as follows:
- Rep Work - 3 sets x 10 reps using a potent arm builder. 2 minutes of rest between sets.
- Pump Sets - 4 sets x 8 reps. 30 seconds of rest between sets.
- Machine Drop Set - 3 sets x 10 reps. On the third set perform a drop set. After you hit 10 reps, drop to the next lowest weight on the stack and knock out as many reps as possible. Continue dropping the weight by a small amount and knocking out reps until you can no longer continue.
Arm Workout B
Arm workout B will target both the biceps and triceps with 3 different exercises as follows:
- Cable Slow Negative Work - 3 sets x 10 reps using a cable set up. Take 3-4 seconds to return the weight to its starting point after each rep. This is called a slow negative. 2 minutes of rest between sets.
- Giant Sets - 4 different exercises, 8 reps per exercise.
- 50 Rep Death Set - Using a weight you can perform about 12-15 reps per set with, perform a total of 50 reps using as many sets as needed. Once you can no longer perform reps on a set, rest very briefly, and then try to knock out more reps.
Make sure to eat plenty of food when using this specialization workout, and add weight when you can.
|Biceps & Triceps|
|Close Grip Bench Press||3||10|
|Chin Ups (Palms towards face)||3||10|
|Skullcrushers - Pump sets||4||8|
|EZ Bar Curls - Pump sets||4||8|
|Machine Dip or Extension - Last set, drop set||3||10|
|Machine Bicep Curl - Last set, drop set||3||10|
|Biceps & Triceps|
|Cable Tricep Extension||3||10|
|Tricep Giant Set:|
|Two Arm Seated Dumbbell Extension||1||8|
|Cable Extensions with Rope||1||8|
|Narrow Grip Push Ups||1||8|
|Bicep Giant Set:|
|Under Grip Lat Pull Down||1||8|
|Cable Hammer Curls with Rope||1||8|
|Machine Tricep Extension - 50 rep death set||1||50|
|Machine Curl - 50 rep death set||1||50|