Doug's 5 day high definition routine is designed to increase muscle definition and burn bodyfat. A thorough cardio warm up at start of each day, stretches and cardio cool down at the end of the training session.
- 2 Warm up sets to be completed on 1st exercise per bodypart. 1st warm up set at a very light weight, 2nd warm up set at approx ½ weight to be used in working set.
- Cardio is low intensity for up to an hour twice per day; First thing in the morning before breakfast and evening time, at least 2 hrs before bedtime.
- Abdominals are performed after each training session
- 30 Seconds rest between sets
As stated above, in this workout you should train your abs at the end of each session. Use these exercises:
- Decline Crunches - 4 sets of 20-25 reps
- Hanging Leg Raises - 4 sets of 20-25 reps
- Twisting Crunches - 4 sets of 20-25 reps
Editor's Note: Make sure you’re doing all the right things you need to be doing to lose body fat. For those looking for a more in-depth resource to teach them how to lose fat, we’ve created a FREE 5 day Fat Loss Email Course.
The course will teach you how your body loses fat, how to utilize workout plans on our website to maximize fat loss, how to eat for fat loss, how to supplement to lose body fat and how to track your progress.
Sign up below today to learn and ensure you get the most out of this workout program.
Daily Workout Schedule:
|Monday - Arms|
|Barbell Curl||4||20, 15, 12, 10|
|Dumbbell Curl||3||15, 12, 10|
|Concentration Curl||3||15, 12, 10|
|Lying Tricep Extension||4||15, 12, 10, 10|
|Rope Pushdown||3||15, 12, 10|
|Dumbbell Extension||3||15, 12, 10|
|Tuesday - Legs|
|Quads, Hamstrings and Glutes|
|Squats||4||20, 15, 12, 10|
|Leg Press||3||15, 12, 10|
|Leg Extension||3||20, 15, 12|
|Leg Curl||4||20, 15, 12, 10|
|Straight Leg Deadlifts||3||15, 12, 10|
|Seated Calf Raise||3||15, 12, 10|
|Standing Calf Raise||3||20, 15, 12|
|Wednesday - Chest|
|Incline Dumbbell Press||4||15, 12, 12, 10|
|Flat Dumbbell Press||3||15, 12, 10|
|Decline Dumbbell Press||3||15, 12, 10|
|Thursday - back|
|Smith Machine Barbell Row||4||15, 12, 10, 10|
|Bent Over Dumbbell Rows||3||15, 12, 10|
|Wide Grip Pulldown||3||15, 12, 10|
|Seated Rowing||3||15, 12, 10|
|Hyper-Extension||4||15, 12, 10, 10|
|Friday - Shoulders|
|Dumbbell Press||4||15, 12, 10, 10|
|Side Lateral Raises||3||15, 12, 10|
|Dumbbell Rear Delt Fly||3||15, 12, 10|
|Dumbbell Shrugs||3||15, 12, 10|
Saturday & Sunday - Rest Days