- Set the decline bench to an angle of between 30 and 45 degrees (the more than angle, the harder the situps will be).
- Sit on the bench with your legs resting through the pads.
- Cross your arms across your chest and lean back until your back almost touches the bench.
- Raise yourself back up until your upper body is vertical, then lower again.
Sit Up Tips:
- Don't go tot far down or up. Your back should never touch the bench and you only need to pull up until your upper body is vertical.
- You can add a twist to work your obliques harder if you like.
- Hold a weight plate or dumbbell in your arms for added resistance and intensity.