Brock Lesnar is a former UFC heavyweight champion and professional wrestler. He was also an amateur wrestler, and won the 1999 NCAA wrestling heavyweight national championship.
In the WWE, Brock won the heavyweight title on 3 separate occasions. He became the youngest champion in the history of the WWE, winning the title at the age of 25. In 2004 Brock Lesnar exited the WWE and made an attempt to enter the NFL. He was ultimately cut by the Minnesota Vikings in the pre-season.
In 2007 Brock signed with the UFC, and promptly lost his debut fight to Frank Mir. Nine months later Brock won his first UFC title in 2008, defeated Randy Couture.
Brock Lesnar Stats
- Height - 6'3"
- Weight - 266 lbs
- Born - 1977
- Status - 2011 retired from MMA
UFC Fight History
- Frank Mir - Loss by submission, February, 2008.
- Heath Herring - Win by unanimous decision, August, 2008.
- Randy Couture - Win by TKO, November, 2008.
- Frank Mir - Win by TKO, July, 2009.
- Shane Carwin - Win by submission, July, 2010.
- Cain Velasquez - Loss by TKO, October, 2010.
- Alistair Overeem - Loss by TKO, December, 2011.
Brock Lesnar MMA Workout
Before weight training each day, Brock Lesnar begins each workout with the following:
- Wrestling and Grappling - 10 minutes
- Striking (Ground and Pound) - 25 minutes
- Circuit Training - See below
Brock Lesnar Circuit Training
- Round One (Pushing Endurance) - Spiderman style push ups, plyo box push ups, punching from the mount, tire pushing and hand switching.
- Round Two (Pulling Endurance) - Reclining pull ups, wide grip pull ups, tire pushing and pulling, jump style pull ups, and heavy bar twirling over shoulders.
- Round Three (Cardio Endurance) - Airdyne biking at 70 RPM, upper body UBE machine work, very steep incline treadmill, Windsprint biking while standing, and Airdyne biking at 70 RPM.
- Round Four (Strength Training Endurance) - Explosive Hammer Strength Jammer machine training, single arm sledge hammer work, medicine ball sprawls, and bear crawling.
- Round Five (Intense) - Airdyne biking at 70 RPM, upper body UBE machine work, very steep incline treadmill, Windsprint biking while standing, and Airdyne biking at 70 RPM.
|Day 1 - Chest and Triceps|
|Chest and Triceps|
|Incline Dumbbell Bench Press||4||10|
|Cable Tricep Extensions||4||10|
|Day 2 - Back and Biceps|
|Back and Biceps|
|Wide Grip Pull Up||4||6|
|Medium Grip Pull Up||4||6|
|Narrow Grip Pull Up||4||6|
|Seated Cable Row||4||6|
|Stiff Leg Deadlift||4||6|
|Incline Dumbbell Curl||3||10|
|Day 3 - Shoulders|
|Seated Dumbbell Press||3||10|
|Dumbbell Front Raise||3||10|
|Dumbbell Lateral Raise||3||10|
|Smith Machine Upright Row||4||6|
|Barbell or Dumbbell Shrug||4||6|
|Day 4 - Legs|
|Smith Machine Narrow Stance Squat||4||6|
|Smith Machine Squat||4||6|
|Smith Machine Wide Stance Squat||4||6|
|Stiff Leg Deadlift||4||6|