Biceps, Middle Back, Shoulders
Wide Grip Chin Up Instructions
- Set up for the wide grip chin up by grasping a pull up bar with a wide underhand grip (palms facing you).
- Take your feet off the floor and hang from the bar. This is the starting position.
- Keeping your body straight and eyes up, slowly pull yourself up until your chin is above the bar.
- Lower yourself back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Use a full range of motion with every rep to get the most out of this exercise.
- Go slowly and control your body on the way down.
- Keep as still as possible - not allowing your body to swing.
- Weight can be added for extra intensity.