- Main GoalBuild Muscle
- Workout TypeSingle Muscle Group
- Training LevelBeginner
- Program Duration8 weeks
- Days Per Week1
- Time Per Workout15-30 minutes
- Equipment RequiredBarbell, Bodyweight, Cables
- Target Gender Male & Female
- Workout PDF Download Workout
This beginners triceps workout comprises of a total of 6 sets and 3 exercises. The workout is designed to hit all three heads of the triceps and prepare them for the next level of training. This workout should be performed once per week only to allow for adequate recovery.
- Perform a 2 set warm-up before this workout. First set with a very light weight, and the second set with half the weight used on the first exercise.
- Strict technique on all exercises. (see tricep exercises)
- Aim to improve at least one aspect of your workout each week.
Weekly Workout Routine:
|Beginner Tricep Workout|
|Close grip bench press||3||15-12-10|
|Straight bar pushdowns||2||10|
|Close grip push ups||1||10|