- Add cauliflower florets to a large pot
- Cover with water
- Bring to a boil and then allow to boil for 7-8 minutes or until fork tender
- Drain the cauliflower and set aside
- In a bowl combine your greek yogurt, ranch seasoning and salt/pepper
- Gently mix yogurt into cauliflower until coated
- Mix in shredded cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon
- Finish off with chives, if desired
- Serve right away or cover and refrigerator until ready to use
*The cauliflower can easily be swapped for diced potato to make a true potato salad. However, this will significantly increase the carb count. You could also do a combination of half cauliflower and half potato.
**The greek yogurt can be swapped for ½ greek yogurt and ½ low fat mayo to make a more traditional dressing or swapped entirely for mayo.
Makes 2 Servings (macros calculated using 2 slices of bacon)