- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- ½ cup organic virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut sugar*
- 1 cup almond milk*
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Kaged Muscle Kasein vanilla protein powder
- 3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- In a large bowl, mix together rolled oats and KASEIN protein powder. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized pan, melt together coconut oil, cocoa powder, and coconut sugar on low heat.
- Once mixture has melted, pour into dry mixture bowl and add vanilla extract and almond milk. Mix well.
- Line a 6x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Transfer mixture to pan, then place in refrigerator to cool.
- Remove pan from refrigerator and cut into 10 squares.
*To reduce the carbs, swap out the coconut sugar for 1½ tablespoons of stevia. You can also reduce the amount of almond milk to ½ cup.
Makes 10 bars. 1 bar = 1 serving.