- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 3lbs chicken wings
- 1 bottle Honey BBQ Sauce*
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- ⅓ cup water
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place chicken wings on baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes.
- While chicken wings are baking, spray your slow cooker with nonstick spray. Add half the BBQ sauce to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- When chicken wings are done add them to the slow cooker. Top with the remaining BBQ sauce.
- Cook on high heat 2-3 hours or low heat 4-5 hours.
- Mix together cornstarch and water. 15 minutes before wings are done, add in the cornstarch mixture and toss to coat.
- Allow the wings to finish cooking and the sauce to thicken.
- Serve piping hot and dripping in thick, sweet BBQ sauce!
*Use your favorite BBQ sauce
*Macros will vary depending on BBQ sauce used
Makes 12 servings. Macros will vary depending on BBQ sauce used.