- Main GoalBuild Muscle
- Workout TypeSingle Muscle Group
- Training LevelBeginner
- Program Duration6 weeks
- Days Per Week1
- Time Per Workout10-15 minutes
- Equipment RequiredBarbell, Dumbbells
- Target Gender Male & Female
- Workout PDF Download Workout
This beginners bicep workout comprises of a total of 6 sets and 2 exercises. The workout is designed for new lifters and should be used before going on to a more advanced split routine with more exercises & sets.
This workout should do done once per week only.
- Perform a 2 set warm-up before this workout. First set with a very light weight, and the second set with half the weight used on the first exercise.
- Strict technique on all exercises. (see bicep exercises)
- Aim to improve at least one aspect of your workout each week.
Weekly Workout Routine:
|Beginner Bicep Workout|
|Standing Barbell Curl||3||15-12-10|
|Alternate Dumbbell Curl||3||10|