- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- Mix together your egg whites, protein powder and sweetener, if using
- Allow batter to sit
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat
- Pour 1/4 - 1/3 cup of batter into pan and tip until bottom of pan is coated
- Cook approx. 1-1.5 minutes and flip
- Remove from pan and repeat until all batter is gone (these are crepes, so they should be thin)
- Fill the center of each crepe with some sliced strawberries and mini marshmallows and roll up*
- Drizzle with chocolate almond butter
*If you would like your marshmallows melted slightly, you can pop them into the microwave for 30 seconds or roll in tin foil and pop into the oven for 3-5 minutes
Dig into a full plate...or share with a friend! Nutrition facts are for the entire recipe.