- 2 ½ scoops (100g) Nutriforce Sports Strawberry Protein Powder
- ⅔ cups (80g) Oat Flour
- 2 tbsp. (14g) Coconut Flour
- ½ cup Reduced-Fat Shredded Coconut (can omit, if desired)
- ¼ cup Milk (+ 1-2 tbsp., if necessary)
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- ½ tsp. Coconut Extract
- ¼ cup White Chocolate Chips
- Mix together protein, oat flour, coconut flour and shredded coconut.
- Combine honey and coconut oil and heat in microwave until melted.
- Mix milk into oil/honey.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients (keep mixing – it will seem very dry at first, but put those arms to work and keep combining until a dough forms).*
- Cover your dough and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough into desired size truffles.
- Roll truffles in melted white chocolate.
- Allow to set in refrigerator or freezer until white chocolate is hard.
*Some protein powders may require up to 1-2 additional tbs of milk.
You can leave out the shredded coconut to reduce calories and fat.
You can leave off the outside white chocolate coating to reduce carbs/calories/fat.
Makes 20 truffles.