- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- Sift together coconut flour and protein powder
- In a separate bowl, melt coconut oil
- Add peanut butter and sweetener to melted coconut oil
- Mix until combined
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients
- Mix well***
- Line a dish of choice with parchment paper
- Evenly spread mixture into pan
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermint and lightly press into top of bars
- Place in refrigerator to set
- Remove and cut into desired size pieces
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy!
***The mixture may seem dry at first. Continue to mix. If it is too crumbly, add ½ tbs of milk to the batter at a time until a dough like consistency is reached
Makes 16 bars. Nutritional information listed is for bars made with honey and coconut oil.
*To lower the carbohydrate count, swap out honey with a sugar free maple syrup
**To lower the fat count, swap the coconut oil for 2-3 tbs almond milk. Please note this will yield a slightly softer bar. This method works well if you roll the dough into balls and then coat with crushed candies
Nutritional Information for 1 Bar using sugar free maple syrup and almond milk:
- Calories: 172
- Protein: 14g
- Carbs: 14g
- Fat: 7g