- 1 ¼ lbs. 5280Meat Pork Tenderloin
- ½ cup Favorite BBQ Sauce
- 4 Rolls
- 2 cups Shredded Coleslaw (no dressing)
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- 1.5 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
1. There are 3 options in cooking your pork:
- You can place it on grill over indirect heat and baste with bbq sauce until tender.
- You can place pork in a baking dish, top with bbq and bake at 275 degrees until tender.
- You can place pork in slow cooker with bbq and cook on medium heat ~6 hours or until tender.
2. Once pork is done, combine coleslaw, greek yogurt, mustard, salt & pepper.
3. Divide pork evenly among 4 rolls (toasted rolls are nice!).
4. Top with coleslaw.
5. Serve warm!