- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 12oz fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup xylitol/stevia or other dry sweetener
- 1 ½ scoops strawberry cheesecake protein powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbs. sugar free chocolate, optional
- Strawberries, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Line the bottom of a 6in spring form pan with parchment paper
- Spray pan with non stick spray
- Add cream cheese and xylitol to a bowl and mix using an electric hand mixer
- Add in 1 egg and continue to mix
- Add in second egg
- Add in greek yogurt, vanilla extract and protein powder
- Pour batter into pan and bake 30 minutes
- Reduce heat to 200 degrees and bake an additional ~45 minutes*
- Place in refrigerator for 6-8 hours or overnight to finish setting
- Top with strawberries and melted chocolate, if desired
*Cheesecake will appear as if it is not set, however it will finish and set while chilling in the refrigerator. Do not over bake.
Makes 6 servings.