- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops red velvet, chocolate, or vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup eggwhites
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- sweetener, to taste
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 tbs Greek yogurt cream cheese
- ¼ cup non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Sweetener, to taste
- Mix together all frosting ingredients and place in the refrigerator.
- Whisk together dry ingredients: oat flour, protein powder, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a separate whisk together wet ingredients: eggwhites, greek yogurt, vanilla and any sweetener.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients into one bowl and mix.
- Set a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Drop pancake batter into pan in desired size.
- Allow to cook until small bubbles form on the top.
- Flip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat until all batter is gone.
- Remove cream cheese frosting from the refrigerator and give it a good mix.
- Layer pancakes and cream cheese mixture on each of 2 plates.
- Top with chocolate chips, if desired.
Makes 2 servings. Macros without cream cheese frosting are 503 Calories, 56g of protein, 54g of carbs, and 7g of fat.