Number of Servings: 1
Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 2 Low-Carb Tortillas
- 12oz Flank Steak
- ½ cup Cooked Brown Rice
- ½ cup No Salt Black Beans, drained
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt
- ¼ Fresh Lime
- Salt & Pepper
- Optional: Avocado, Cheese
- Season steak with salt and pepper
- Grill steak until desired doneness
- Cook brown rice according to package directions
- When rice is done, add in pico de gallo and black beans
- Layer bean and rice mixture down center of tortilla
- Top with sliced steak
- Finish off with a dollop of greek yogurt and cheese/avocado, if desired
- Roll up and enjoy!
Makes 2 Burritos
Does 1 burrito equal the 58 grams of protein/1 serving, or is 1 serving equal 2 burritos?