- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 ⅓ cup almond flour (not almond meal)
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch sea salt
- 3 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg
- Flour, as needed for rolling surface and rolling pin
- Decorations, optional
- Combine first 8 ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together molasses, coconut oil and egg.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Place dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
- After 30 minutes, remove your dough. Flour your rolling surface and rolling pin very well.
- Roll dough to about ½ in thick.
- Cut into desired shape with cookie cutter.
- Place cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes (for large cookies) or 6-8 minutes (for small cookies) or until golden.
- Decorate as desired.
Can be made into 16 small cookies if desired. Macros for small cookies (undecorated) are 102cals, 4g protein, 8g carbohydrates, and 7g of fat.
Makes 8 servings.