- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 4 slices favorite bread
- ½ green pepper, sliced
- ½ small onion, sliced
- 2 slices reduced fat pepper jack cheese
- 8oz thinly sliced 5280meat sirloin tip steak
- Steak seasoning of choice, optional
- Season meat and cook as desired
- Add peppers and onions to medium skillet and cook until tender (or grill outside with steak)
- Layer steak, veggies and cheese onto bread
- Top with additional bread slice
- Heat medium skillet or grill pan over medium heat*
- Add sandwich to pan and toast until golden
- Flip and toast until cheese is fully melted
*Can use butter on outside of toast if desired or just coat a pan with non-stick spray to keep fat and calories down.