- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- Add protein powder and greek yogurt to food processor
- Blend until combined (scraped down sides, if needed)
- Add in frozen fruit
- Pulse** in food processor until combined (you can pulse until all fruit is blended in or leave chunks of the fruit for more texture)
- Serve immediately for a creamy, frozen yogurt like texture or freeze for up to 1 hour for a more ice cream like texture
- Top with more diced fruit and shredded coconut, if desired
*You can also use already frozen fruit.
**Do not hit ‘blend’. It will shut your food processor down. Please ensure to ‘pulse’.
Macros reflect entire recipe using 1 scoop of protein powder.
One serving of this protein froyo is 474g.
A serving of low fat ice cream in the same amount would be approximately*:
*This would vary depending on brand and flavor