- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 1 lb Ground Turkey Breast
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1 16 oz. Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 tbs Brown Sugar
- 3 tbs Chili Powder
- 1 capful Vinegar
- 8 oz. Low Sodium Tomato Sauce
- Himalayan Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Cup Kidney Beans
Lightly spray your frying pan. Add turkey and onions, crumble turkey and cook fully. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover pot with lid.
Continue to cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.