Number of Servings: 1
Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 1 ½ Sesame Seed Buns
- 2-4oz Lean Ground Beef Patties
- 2 Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Pickle Slices
- 1 slice Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- ½ tbsp. Ketchup
- Pinch Onion Powder, Gralic Powder, Black Pepper and Salt
- 2 tbsp. Unflavored Protein Powder (optional, but adds ~12g of protein)
- Mix together all ‘special sauce ingredients’
- Grill hamburgers as desired
- Spread ½ special sauce on bottom of bun
- Top with lettuce and 1 hamburger patty
- Top with next ‘bottom’ bun
- Layer with ‘special sauce’, lettuce, pickles, second hamburger patty
- Finish off with hamburger bun top
Makes 1 Serving
I’m very more eating it’s specialist french fries,meat grill and some toast bread is need from my body after get the protein thank for your ms.
I thought the body could only handle 30 grams of protein per hour. But 63 grams of protein in 1 serving is not logical then.
The idea that your body can only "handle" or digest 30 grams of protein per hour is entirely a myth.