Number of Servings: 1
Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 ½ cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 can (15oz) Pure Pumpkin (not pie filling)*
- 4 scoops Snickerdoodle Whey Protein Powder*
- 2 tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Sweetener, optional
- Maple Syrup and Whipped Topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Spray a pie dish with nonstick spray
- Add all ingredients of a bowl and mix well
- Place an oven safe dish full of water on rack below where pie will go (this prevents cracking on the top of the pie)
- Pour mixture into dish and bake for ~45-50 minutes or until just set
- Mixture will seem soft at first. Place in refrigerator to set for 4-6 hours or preferably, overnight.
- Top with a drizzle of fresh maple syrup or whipped cream, if desired.
*Can sub with cinnamon protein powder, vanilla or even chocolate! Adjust pumpkin pie spice as needed based off of flavor used
Makes 6 Servings.
Made it with Vanilla plant protein powder. Also, I added 4 tbsp of brown sugar. I think I would do it again with half the pumpkin spice mix, as it was a little too much.
How much *sweetner*?
Do the Nutrition Facts include the drizzle of fresh maple syrup or whipped cream.
Given they're optional, I would think not. However, it would likely only add 20-30 calories at most which isn't going to "break the caloric bank" for anyone.