- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced*
- 1 cup fresh blackberries*
- 1 cup fresh peaches, sliced*
- 1 tsb lemon zest
- ⅛ tsp xanthum gum*
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Sweetener, as desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Toss berries with xanthum gum, lemon zest and any sweetener, if using
- Put berries in a cast iron skillet or oven safe dish
- Bake for 15 minutes
- While berries are baking, mix together almond flour, protein powder and 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil until crumbly. You can also add in 1-2 tbs of dry sweetener, if desired
- After 15 minutes, remove berries from the oven and top with crumble mixture
- Bake 3-5 minutes or until golden
- Serve topped with whipped cream or greek yogurt
*You can use any combination of fruit you would like.
*Xanthum gum can be replaced with 1 tbs cornstarch
This not only makes a great dessert, but also breakfast or snack!
Makes 2-4 servings. Macros represent 1/3 of recipe