- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 5 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder*
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- ⅔ cup Chocolate Egg Whites
- 1 cup Apple Sauce (or Pure Pumpkin)
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Almond Milk
- Few drops Liquid Stevia, as desired
- ½-¾ cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- Sprinkles, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Line 12 cupcake tins with paper liners (or spray pan)
- Mix together chocolate protein powder and baking powder
- Add in egg whites, melted coconut oil, milk, applesauce
- Mix until just combined (do not over mix)
- Evenly divide batter between 12 cupcake liners
- Bake for ~7 minutes (or until tops are just set)**
- Remove from oven and allow to set
- While cupcakes cool, mix together greek yogurt and vanilla protein powder
- Frost as desired
- Finish off with sprinkles, if using.
*Use your favorite protein powder
**Do not over bake. When working with whey protein powder, they will continue to set after they are removed from the oven.
Makes 12 cupcakes.