- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 4oz dark chocolate
- 2 ripe avocados
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 1 scoop Kaged Muscle Kasein protein powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper, spray, and preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt 2 oz of the dark chocolate in microwave (20 second intervals)
- In food processor, add the avocados, coconut sugar, instant coffee, and vanilla extract. Process until smooth and creamy
- Add the eggs and mix until smooth
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Kasein, cocoa powder, almond meal, and salt. Then add to the food processor with the other ingredients. Mixing until combined.
- Remove blade and add the remaining 2oz of chocolate chips and with a rubber spatula, mix into the batter. You do not want to over mix or it could make the brownies tough. So mix until just incorporated.
- Pour batter into a parchment paper lined 8 x 8 size pan. Option: sprinkle top with chocolate chips. Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut into 9 squares. Enjoy!!
Makes 9 servings.