- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- In a large bowl combine greek yogurt, protein powder, vanilla and stevia.
- Mix using an electric hand mixer for about 45-60 seconds or until protein is fully combined.
- Soak lady fingers, 1 at a time, in the coffee mixture and place on bottom of 8x8 baking dish. Repeat on bottom layer using 1/3 of the cookies.
- Top the cookies with 1/3 of greek yogurt mixture, 1 tsp ground cinnamon and 1 tsp cocoa powder.
- Repeat for 2 additional layer.
- Top the final layer of greek yogurt with shaved dark chocolate.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight to fully set.
- Enjoy with a dollop of whipped cream on top, if desired.
*You can replace the liquid stevia with honey or any sweetener of choice. Please note that this will increase the carbohydrate content. Feel free to also leave out any additional sweetener if you are using a sweet protein powder.
Makes 4 Servings