- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce (or Braggs Liquid Aminos for gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- ½ tbsp. Honey
- 3 tbsp. Nuts N' More High Protein Peanut Butter
- 1 Clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Ginger, minced
- 1 serving Black Bean Pasta (or regular pasta)
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- 6oz. Chicken, pre-cooked and shreded
- Peanuts and Green Onions, optional
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat in microwave for 30-45 seconds and mix well.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Toss cooked pasta, bean sprouts, shredded chicken, and dressing together.
- Evenly divide between 2 plates (or save half for a second meal!).
- Top pasta with roasted peanuts and fresh chives, if desired.
Using regular pasta will decrease the protein content and increase the carb content. Adjust according to your personal macros.