Number of Servings: 2
Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 2 cups cooked white rice*
- 1 lime
- 2 tbs cilantro
- 12 oz chicken breast, raw weight**
- Favorite Mexican seasoning
- ⅓ cup no salt added black beans
- ½ cup fresh pico de gallo or salsa
- ¼ cup guacamole
- ¼ cup nonfat greek yogurt
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Toss cooked white rice with chopped cilantro, squeeze of lime juice and a pinch of salt
- Toss chicken breast with your favorite Mexican seasoning and bake or grill as desired
- Once chicken is done cooking, cut into bite size pieces
- Warm your black beans in the microwave
- Now it’s time to build your bowl!
Divide all ingredients above between 2 bowls
a. Cilantro Lime Rice
b. Shredded Lettuce
c. Cooked Chicken Breast
d. Black Beans
f. Fresh Pico De Gallo
g. Greek Yogurt
- Finish off with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese and a wedge of lime
- Serve with chips, if desired
*White rice can be swapped for brown rice.
**Chicken can be swapped for grilled steak or any vegetarian/vegan friendly protein option.
Makes 2 servings
When it says divide into 2 bowls, does that mean split the amount above or does it mean like 2 cups rice each bowl etc
Split the amounts given into the two bowls.
Curious how you got 67g of carbs with rice included. What type of rice? Mine came out to about 160g
Hey Brittany - the macros listed are per serving
Just made this for the whole family. We love healthy bowls. So good! The only thing we did different is smoked our chicken, and it turned out really yummy.
Sounds really good just started working out need good recipes.thanks praise the lord!