- 1 cup Low-Fat Cottage Cheese
- 4oz Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- 4oz Part Skim Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1lb. Chicken Breast, Cooked and Shredded
- ½ cup favorite Buffalo Sauce
- ¼ cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Optional Dippers
- Add cottage cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella and buffalo sauce to a sauce pan.
- Place over low heat and mix continuously until cheeses are melted and combined.
- Add in shredded chicken.
- Mix well.
- Place in serving dish and top with crumbled blue cheese.
Celery, Carrots, Corn Tortillas, Pretzels, Just a spoon for a very low carb treat!
Macronutrients with ½ cup each celery/carrots:
Macronutrients with 1oz Tortilla Chips:
Macronutrients with 1oz Pretzels:
*You can make a large batch and store in a sealed container. It reheats well in an oven safe dish.
*Leftovers make a great topping on shredded lettuce, mixed into pasta or even over brown rice for a complete protein packed meal!
Makes 8 Servings.