- 4oz. Lean Beef*
- 4oz. Ground Turkey Breast
- ½ cup Crushed Tomatoes (or favorite pasta sauce)**
- 2 tbsp. Chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp. BBQ Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 Hamburger Roll
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium heat
- Sauté your onion, ground beef and turkey until almost cooked through
- Add in your crushed tomatoes and seasonings
- Cook additional 2 minutes
- Serve over roll of choice
*96/4% ground beef was used in this recipe. Feel free to use all ground turkey breast or any combination you would like. Please note this will alter macros listed.
**Please note the carbohydrate content if using pasta sauce. ½ cup of crushed tomatoes contains approximately 7.5g carbs. This can significantly alter both the fat and carb macros.
****Make a double, triple or quadruple batch of the filling on Meal Prep Sunday to be enjoy over brown rice for a hearty meal or over sliced and roasted zucchini for a light and low carb dish!