- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 1lb 5280Meat Sirloin Tip Steak
- 8oz Banza High Protein Pasta*, cooked and drained
- 1⅓ cup asparagus, cut*
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup goat cheese
- Garlic powder, salt & pepper, to taste
- Slice steak into thin strips and grill until desired doneness
- Toss together cooked pasta, asparagus, tomato, balsamic, and seasonings
- Add in cooked steak and goat cheese
- Toss gently
- Serve immediately or store in a sealed container until ready to enjoy!
- You can sub the Banza for regular whole grain pasta; however, this will decrease the protein and slightly increase the carbs
- You can leave the asparagus raw for crunch or slightly blanch, if desired
Serves 4 as a main dish or 6 as a side. Nutritional information is for 1 of 4 servings.