- 2 naan or flatbread of choice
- 6oz ground turkey breast
- 1 chicken sausage link, sliced*
- ¼ cup favorite pizza sauce
- ¼ cup assorted colored bell peppers, sliced
- ½ cup low fat mozzarella
- Heat grill to around 300 degrees
- Place each naan/flatbread top side down and grill until crispy
- While bread is grilling, cook ground turkey breast in a skillet until cooked through
- Once bread is crispy, flip over and top each flatbread with half of the sauce, ground turkey breast, sausage, bell peppers and cheese
- Close grill cover and continue to grill until cheese is melted
- Enjoy right away!
*If your sausage is not the precooked kind, please ensure to cook it before placing on top of your pizza.
*You can easily swap the ground turkey, sausage and cheese for your favorite vegetarian/vegan friendly choices.
Makes 2 servings. 1 serving = 1 pizza