- Heat grill to around 300 degrees
- Spray grill with non stick grill spray or toss shrimp with ½ tbs olive oil
- Place shrimp on the grilled and cook for about 3 minutes
- Flip shrimp and cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until pink in color
- When shrimp are done cooking, season with chipotle seasoning
- Evenly divide the chopped cabbage, shrimp, avocado and dressing among 8 corn tortillas
*Feel free to also grill your tortillas for an even more authentic summer time taco!
*You can easily swap the shrimp for a vegetarian or vegan friendly protein choice such as beans or tofu.
Makes 2 Servings. 1 Serving = 4 tacos