- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 4 oz. Unsalted Almonds
- 4 oz. MGN Whey Protein Isolate
- 4 tbsp Non-Fat Plain Green Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 4 packets Splenda (or Sucralose)
In a large mixing bowl combine yogurt and whey protein isolate. Mix well, then add almonds. Spoon 1.2 oz. (~2 tbsp) into cupcake paper cups an set in freezer for 5 minutes.
Put 2 tbsp coconut butter in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir in cocoa powder and Splenda packets to make chocolate drizzle sauce.
Take cups out of the freezer and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Freeze cups for one hour, or overnight.
Makes six 1.2 ounce servings. Enjoy!