- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin (not pie filling)
- ¾ cup chocolate peanut butter
- ½ cup chocolate protein powder
- ¼ cup honey (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Topping, optional
- Favorite ice cream
- Additional chocolate peanut butter for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, mix well.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into an 8 in oven safe skillet (cast iron skillets work best here).
- Bake for ~20 minutes or until top is golden.
- Allow to sit on your counter for 5-10 minutes to finish cooking.
- Top with ice cream and additional chocolate peanut butter, if desired.
Makes 8 servings. Nutritional facts excludes optional toppings.