- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 3 Scoop of Cellucor Corfetti Protein (102g)
- 3/4 Cup of Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp. (14g) Coconut Flour
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp. (28g) Coconut Butter
- 1 Tbsp. (21g) Honey
- 1 Tsp. Coconut Extract
- 1 Tsp. Stevia (optional)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
1. Start by whisking together all your dry ingredients (Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Corfetti Protein, almond and coconut flour, baking soda).
2. Gradually add in the wet ingredients (coconut milk, butter and extract, honey, stevia), and mix until dough forms.
3. Once the mixture is doughy, roll it into a desired-size bite and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
4. You can store them in a sealed contained in the fridge until ready to eat.
Refrigerate until ready to eat. Makes about 18 bites.