Number of Servings: 8
Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased lean muscle and decreased bodyfat.
- 1 small box sugar free instant chocolate pudding
- 1.5 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 2 ½ cups nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
- Combine first 3 ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix with an electric hand mixer.
- Evenly spread into pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Finish off with whipped topping, if desired.
Makes 8 servings. Macros do not include optional whipped toppings.
I've made this pie 3 times in the last month! I love it. It's so rich and decadent but is actually healthy and high in protein! It makes me want to try more recipes out from this website.