- Whisk together eggwhites, protein powder and sweetener
- Coat a small skillet with non stick spray
- Place over medium heat
- Pour 1/6th of batter into pan
- Til pan to coat bottom (this should be very thing)
- Allow to cook ~2 minutes
- Remove from pan gently
- Repeat until all batter is gone
- In a bowl mix together yogurt and peanut powder (and sweetener, if desired)
- Place 2 tbs of yogurt into center of each crepe
- Roll up
- Top with a drizzle of chocolate peanut butter and peanut butter chips, if desired
1/2 of recipe
*Toppings are optional.
**Macronutrient breakdown does not including optional toppings.