- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 2-4oz Lean Beef Patties*
- 1 slice Reduced Fat White Cheddar Cheese
- 1 slice Turkey Bacon
- 1 tsp. Hickory Liquid Smoke**
- 1 Hamburger Roll
The average bacon double cheeseburger has over 900 calories, 55g of fat and 35g carbs making this an excellent swap!
- Combine ground beef and liquid smoke
- Form beef into two even sized patties
- Grill until about 1 minute before desired doneness
- Add half slice of cheese to each burger and allow to melt
- Cook bacon as desired
- Place 1 burger on the bottom of roll, followed by bacon and then remaining burger
- Add any condiments such as lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, relish, etc, if desired
*96/4% ground beef was used in this recipe. Feel free to use ground turkey breast or any combination you would like. Please note this will alter macros listed
**Liquid smoke can be replaced with favorite BBQ seasoning