Seated Barbell Wrist Curl Instructions
- Select the desired weight, load it onto the bar, and assume a seated position with the forearms resting comfortably on your thighs.
- Utilize a supinated (palms up) grip and curl the bar towards your body using just the wrists.
- Once the forearm flexors are fully shortened, slowly lower the weight back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Seated Barbell Wrist Curl Tips
- Using a slow eccentric (lowering portion) of the exercise can help to improve tension and mind muscle connection.
- Try not to open the fingers at the bottom of the movement, just move through the wrist.