- Main GoalBuild Muscle
- Workout TypeSingle Muscle Group
- Training LevelBeginner
- Program Duration8 weeks
- Days Per Week1
- Time Per Workout10-15 minutes
- Equipment RequiredBodyweight
- Target Gender Male & Female
This ab workout is designed for beginners to weight training who want to build some muscle and strength in their core. It hits the abs with 4 sets and 2 exercises. The workout can be done once or twice per week, and can be added to the beginning or end of your regular routine.
- Perform light warm-up before this workout.
- Strict technique on all exercises. (see ab exercises)
- Aim to improve at least one aspect of your workout each week.
Weekly Workout Routine:
|Beginner Ab Workout|
|Lying knee raises||2||12-15|