- The Roman Chair leg raise hits your lower abs. Set up for the exercise by positioning yourself in the Roman chair.
- Your forearms should be along the horizontal pads, hands gripping the handles, and back against the back pad.
- Take your feet off the supports so they're hanging. This is the start position of the exercise.
- Keeping your legs straight, feet and knees together, raise your legs up as far as possible.
- Pause for a count of 1 or more, then lower back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
Leg Raise Tips:
- The longer you hold your legs up on each rep the harder the abs work. Increase the hold to make the exercise harder.