- Main GoalBuild Muscle
- Workout TypeSingle Muscle Group
- Training LevelBeginner
- Program Duration6 weeks
- Days Per Week1
- Time Per Workout15-30 minutes
- Equipment RequiredDumbbells, Machines
- Target Gender Male & Female
- Workout PDF Download Workout
This beginners chest workout comprises of a total of 7 sets and 3 exercises. Muscle groups worked are the pectoral (chest) muscles. This workout should be performed once per week only to allow for adequate recovery.
- Perform a 2 set warm-up before this workout. First set with a very light weight, and the second set with half the weight used on the first exercise.
- Strict technique on all exercises. (see chest exercises)
- Aim to improve at least one aspect of your workout each week.
Weekly Workout Routine:
|beginner Chest Workout|
|Smith Machine Incline Press||3||15-12-10|
|Dumbbell Flat Press||2||10|
|Flat Bench Dumbbell Flys||2||10|