- Main GoalBuild Muscle
- Workout TypeSingle Muscle Group
- Training LevelIntermediate
- Program Duration10 weeks
- Days Per Week1
- Time Per Workout60-75 minutes
- Equipment RequiredBarbell, Cables, Dumbbells, EZ Bar
- Target Gender Male & Female
- Workout PDF Download Workout
Want bigger arms? Arms stuck in a plateau? Shock your arms with this routine! Work this routine into your workout for 10 weeks. Once per week for the first 8 weeks, then twice per week for last 2 weeks.
Thoroughly warm up and stretch both biceps and triceps before the workout. Stretch both muscles at the end of the routine.
- Rest between sets: 90 seconds.
- Rep timing: slow and precise.
- Frequency: once per week for weeks 1-8, weeks 8-10 twice per week.
Recommended: Need help building muscle? Take our Free Muscle Building Course
Big Arm Routine
|Incline Dumbbell Curl (bench 30-40 degrees)||5||8|
|Incline Dumbbell Curl (bench 30-40 degrees)||1||20|
|Close Grip Bench Press||5||8|
|Close Grip Bench Press||1||20|
|EZ Bar, Lying Tricep Extension||5||8|
|EZ Bar, Lying Tricep Extension||1||20|
|Tricep Pushdown, (hands 8-10" apart)||5||8|
|Tricep Pushdown, (hands 8-10" apart)||1||20|