IFBB Pro, 2019 Arnold Classic Classic Champion, and Redcon1 athlete, George Peterson, invites us into his kitchen to give us a look into one of his typical daily meals.
While most bodybuilders don’t have set breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals – George would classify this as one of his typical mid-day lunchish meals.
Watch the video for a full run down on how George prepares his lunch, or check out the quick summary below for the meal breakdown:
- • On the menu today is tilapia. George mostly eats white fish to help bring his weight down.
- • Instead of using a high calorie and fatty cooking oil, he sprays his cooking pan with Pam.
- • For his carb source, he opts for sweet potatoes. Still watching his weight, he’ll only have 3 ounces in this meal.
- • George’s recommendations for alternatives to tilapia are cod, flounder, and salmon. Although, salmon is more of a fatty fish and not recommended during cutting phases.
- • He tends to cook his sweet potatoes in bulk – baking them for about an hour in the oven and grabbing what he needs for each meal.
- • He also always weighs his food out.
- • For micronutrients, he adds a handful of raw spinach.
George’s Lunch Macros – 358 calories, 6g of fat, 22g of carbs, 57g of protein