- Mix together your sesame cranbutter, liquid aminos (soy sauce), garlic and hot water.
- Cut sirloin steak into desired size strips or chunks.
- Place steak and ½ marinade in a ziplock bag and place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours (or overnight).
- While steak is marinating, soak skewers in water (if using wood skewers).
- Remove meat and thread onto skewers.
- Cook on indoor or outside grill to desired doneness.
- Served with remaining marinade as a dipping sauce.
Would be great with a side of brown rice and steamed broccoli for a well-rounded meal.
Makes 4 servings.