- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 2lbs lean ground beef*
- 6oz no salt tomato paste
- 1-12oz bag frozen veggies of choice
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Black pepper
- 2½ cups mashed sweet potatoes**
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Add ground beef to a non stick skillet
- Cook over medium heat
- Once cooked, add in tomato paste, frozen veggies and seasonings as desired
- Place mixture into a 9x13in oven safe dish
- Spread mashed sweet potatoes over top
- Sprinkle with paprika, if desired
- Bake for ~35-40 minutes
- Serve immediately
* Ground beef can be swapped for ground turkey breast, ground chicken breast or your favorite vegetarian/vegan protein source
** Frozen, all natural mashed sweet potatoes were used in this recipe. If buying frozen mashed potatoes, please check label as they could contain added salt and fat.
Makes 4 Servings.