- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 1 Cup Certified Gluten Free Oats
- 3 Tbsp Ground Chia Seeds
- 3 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 3/4 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2/3 Cup Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup or Raw Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Optional: Can mix in 1/3 cup of dried cherries, or chopped pumpkin seeds, or mini chocolate chips
- In large bowl, combine Oats, Ground Chia, Hemp Seeds, Cacao Powder, Protein Powder, Cinnamon, and Sea Salt. Add in Almond Butter, Maple Syrup, Vanilla, and optional Mix-Ins, if using. Mix until just combined.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp of mixture and roll between hands into ball. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat until all the mixture is used. Depending on the size, this should make about 20-28.
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set. Once chilled, store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
3 energy bites equals one serving.