- 1 large egg
- 5 egg whites
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ cup zucchini, grated
- Pizza seasoning (or Italian Herbs) to taste
- ⅓ cup low sodium pasta sauce
- 2 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- Coat a 9 inch skillet with nonstick spray
- Whisk together egg, egg whites, zucchini, coconut flour and pizza seasoning
- Pour mixutre into pan and set over medium heat
- Cover pan and allow to cook until eggs are set and edges become slightly golden
- Top with pasta sauce and grated cheese
- You can add more eggs/egg whites to fit your macros
- Feel free to top with ground turkey breast or turkey pepperoni for added protein
- Add more or less cheese as desired. Fresh mozzarella would be wonderful!
Enjoy hot or cook it the night before and have it cold for breakfast the next day - American style!